12.20.2008

Michael Kors Black ID Chain Tote


It took Michael Kors to reel me back to basic black from my recent rainbow bright color overdose. I took stock of my bag collection and am really missing a stylish black tote. I adore the look of chains yet they're not the most comfortable on the shoulders; but as Michael told me-- they try to think of functionality and how a woman will actually wear his stuff. The chains are inset on the bag and placed as an extension of the straps so you get the look without the fuss. And surprisingly, they are not as heavy as they appear. I've seen the python version ($2,995) and the lightness of weight was the first thing I noticed it when I put it on my shoulders. This tote is so perfect for my nostalgic '80s mood; it could be Face Book and catching up with Junior High friendS
thing and punk rock inspired chains. So '80s! Black Chain tote at Michael Kors.com for $1,495